To get our latest version for Betternet you'll need to uninstall the application.
Start by Uninstalling
- Uninstall the Betternet version you currently have installed. To do this:
Windows 7: go to Start >> Control Panel >> Programs>> Uninstall Program.
Windows 8 and up: open the Start menu, enter Control Panel in the search box and select Control Panel from the results, then select Programs >> Programs and Features
- Select Betternet, and then click Uninstall
- You should now see the Uninstall Manager Window open up. Click Uninstall
- On the last Uninstall page click Finish
- Reboot your computer
Proceed to Install
1. Download the latest version of Betternet
2. once there, click on Get the App
3. Right-click the installation EXE file and choose Run as administrator.
Once it is reinstalled, remember to sign in to your Premium account from within the app to enable Premium features in case you have one.
Please let me know if you have any questions or trouble reinstalling Betternet.