If you are connected to Betternet but unable to browse any content while Betternet is on please try these steps below.
- Disconnect Betternet
- Go to “Control Panel” >> “Network and Sharing Center” >> “Change adapter settings”
- Right Click on your Active Adapter and Click on “Properties”
- Double Click on “Internet Protocol Version 4”
- Select “Use the following DNS server addresses”
- For Preferred DNS server enter “18.104.22.168”; For Alternate DNS server enter “22.214.171.124”
- Make sure to have “Validate settings upon exit” checked
- Click OK
- Connect to Betternet
If the above steps did not help please follow these next steps here.