Currently, Betternet will only provide official support for the following devices:
- Windows Computers
- Mac desktops
- iOS devices such as iPhones, iPads, and iPods with iOS 9 or above
- Android phones and tablets (only unrooted/unmodified devices) with Android 4.0 or above.
Keep in mind we have a Chome extension that you could add to an unsupported device.
Because Betternet sets all the settings dynamically, there isn't a way to configure the devices listed below to connect to the VPN directly.
* Gaming consoles, such as Sony PlayStation, Microsoft Xbox, Nintendo Wii/Switch, etc.
* Streaming devices, such as Amazon Fire TV Stick, Android box, Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku, and Smart TVs.
* Other mobile and desktop devices, such as Blackberry phones, Windows phones, Kindle devices, Amazon Fire, Linux devices (including Chromebooks) and rooted Android devices.
* Routers, we currently do not support manually configuring routers to connect to our servers (but this may change in the future).
Betternet is designed to route traffic of a single device, when connected, through our servers. A Premium subscription lets you simultaneously connect up to 6 devices to your account as well as allowing you connect to 15+ different virtual locations (servers) all over the world.