Before troubleshooting, please make sure:
- You are connected to the internet via Wi-Fi or mobile data network
- Your device is not jailbroken or modified
- A 3rd party app is not interfering with the Internet Settings 'For example, a sensitive Firewall or another VPN application.
- You are running iOS 11 or above
If all the above is correct:
- Delete app completely
- Press and hold the app's icon until it starts shaking
- Click on the X to remove it
If the steps above didn't solve the issue, please contact our support.