Many common problems with most apps can be fixed by clearing the app's cache or data. Clearing the cache deletes temporary files. While clearing the data removes all of your settings including log-in data.
Please see the steps below to start troubleshooting:
1. Tap Settings `>` Privacy `>` Location Services.
2. Either turn off all Location Services using the Location Services slider or use the individual sliders for each location-aware app or item on your device.
3. To disable Location Services for all websites, turn off Location Services for the Safari app.
4. You can disable the option **Share my Location** just right below of the Location services on your device.
After completing these steps, check if the app is working correctly. If it's still not working, repeat steps 1-3, and then tap Clear Data.
If the issue persists, please try the following:
- Disconnect Betternet Protection.
- Clear cookies and cache if you are trying to access website content. Use this visual guide for information on how to do so.
- If you are trying to access app content please use this guide to delete the app and reinstall the configuration file.
- Connect Betternet.
- Select the appropriate Virtual Location that would give you access to the content and retest the issue.