Please review the troubleshooting steps below for getting connected.
For Free Users:
Please consider the 2 points below:
- Before using Betternet, you need network access. Please choose a stable network and try to connect. If your problem remains, change your network from mobile data to WiFi or vice versa. You can also try the other available WiFis
- Sometimes Betternet free servers are very busy. In these cases accepting a new request may fail. You can wait for a few minutes and try again.
For Premium Users:
In order to troubleshoot the problem, please consider the following points:
- Change your network from your mobile data to WiFi or vice versa
- Reboot your device and modem. Check if this solution works for you.
- Do not forget to try all the available servers. If you can not connect to any of them there can be a blockage from your ISP.
If the above did not help please take a look at these connected articles specified by the platform.
For Windows click here
For Mac click here
For Android click here
For iOS click here
In a case of remaining this problem, please submit a ticket to our support helpdesk.