These errors occur while installing the Application on your device or by downloading it from the Google Play Store; the cause of that can be one the following:
- The cache
- The installation file is corrupted due to an Internet time-out.
- A corrupted or unoptimized SD card can cause the error.
- The Gmail ID that has been signed into the Play Store can also cause it.
To fix the error, we should simply clear the cache data by doing the following:
- Go to "Settings" and tap the "Applications" section
- Once in there find and tap the "Google Play Store" option, then tap on "Storage" and "clear data", also "clear cache"
- Repeat the same process this time with "Google Play Services"
Doing the above should be enough to fix the issue.