These errors occur while installing the Application on your device or by downloading it from the Google Play Store; the cause of that can be one the following:
- The cache
- The installation file is corrupted due to an Internet time-out.
- A corrupted or unoptimized SD card can cause the error.
- The Gmail ID that has been signed into the Play Store can also cause it.
To fix the error, we should simply clear the cache data by doing the following:
- Go to "Settings" and tap the "Applications" section
- Once in there find and tap the "Google Play Store" option, then tap on "Storage" and "clear data", also "clear cache"
- Repeat the same process this time with "Google Play Services"
Doing the above should be enough to fix the issue.
If the error persists you might try to format your SD card or your Google account. As one last option, you can try to perform a factory reset on your device.