If you purchased your Premium subscription through iTunes, please note that we are not able to cancel the auto-renewal feature of your subscription purchased via iTunes directly.
Please note that per Apple’s policies, all companies like us are prohibited from processing their cancellations and they require that it be done by Apple only.
IMPORTANT: Before canceling your subscription, please sign in to the Apple ID with which you originally purchased your Elite subscription.
Please follow these instructions to cancel the auto-renewal feature of your account:
iOS 11, 12 and 13
- Launch Settings.
- Tap your name.
- Tap on Subscriptions.
- Tap Hotspot Shield.
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
FROM YOUR MAC DEVICE
1. Launch iTunes and sign in to your Apple account.
2. To the left of the search bar, click the profile drop-down and select Account Info
3. Enter your Apple ID password and click View Account
4. In the Settings section, click the Manage link for your subscriptions
5. On the right of your Betternet Premium subscription, click Edit
6. Click on Cancel Subscription/Trial (depending on your case) and confirm to have the subscription canceled.
With the auto-renewal feature turned off, you will no longer be billed for your subscription. Your Premium account will remain active until your subscription expires.
NOTE: If you run into any issue or problem while performing this cancellation, Apple requires you to contact them directly. Click here For iTunes Support Express. You may also find this article on Apple’s website helpful.
FROM YOUR ANDROID DEVICE or COMPUTER
If you purchased your Premium subscription through the Google Play Store, please follow these steps to cancel your subscription:
- On Android, open the Google Play Store, then tap Menu > Subscriptions
- On a computer, go to play.google.com, then in the left menu click My subscriptions
- Search for the Betternet app and select it
- Click Cancel subscription
- Follow the onscreen instructions