If you purchased your Premium subscription through the App Store, please note that we are not able to cancel the auto-renewal feature of your subscription purchased via Apple directly.
Please note that per Apple’s policies, all companies like us are prohibited from processing their cancellations and they require that it be done by Apple only.
IMPORTANT: Before canceling your subscription, please sign in to the Apple ID with which you originally purchased your Premium subscription.
Please follow these instructions to cancel the auto-renewal feature of your account:
iOS 11, 12 and 13
- Launch Settings.
- Tap your name.
- Tap on Subscriptions.
- Tap Betternet.
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
FROM YOUR MAC DEVICE
- Open the App Store app.
- Click the sign-in button or your name at the bottom of the sidebar.
- Click View Information at the top of the window. You might be asked to sign in.
- On the page that appears, scroll until you see Subscriptions, then click Manage.
- Click Edit next to the subscription.
- Click Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, then the subscription is already canceled and won't renew.
With the auto-renewal feature turned off, you will no longer be billed for your subscription. Your Premium account will remain active until your subscription expires.
NOTE: If you run into any issue or problem while performing this cancellation, Apple requires you to contact them directly. Click here For Apple Support Express. You may also find this article on Apple’s website helpful.
FROM YOUR ANDROID DEVICE or COMPUTER
If you purchased your Premium subscription through the Google Play Store, please follow these steps to cancel your subscription:
- On Android, open the Google Play Store, then tap Menu > Subscriptions
- On a computer, go to play.google.com, then in the left menu click My subscriptions
- Search for the Betternet app and select it
- Click Cancel subscription
- Follow the onscreen instructions