If you subscribed through your Android device:
You will need to cancel your subscription through your Google Play Store/Checkout account. Cancelling subscription in Google Checkout is totally easy. Only follow the instructions below:
- Sign into your account in play.google.com
- Tap on "Apps" on the left side of the screen and then tap on "My Apps"
- Now, find Betternet and cancel your subscription through Google Play Store.
When canceling subscriptions, remember:
- No future orders will be charged on that subscription.
- A 'Canceled' order status will display on the order details page.
- Once as your subscription is canceled, it cannot be restated.
- Google Payments will send a cancellation notification email to the buyer indicating that their subscription has been canceled.
If the information above is not clear yet, please check this link on Google Help Center
If you subscribed through your iOS device:
Before canceling your subscription, please sign in to the Apple ID with which you originally purchased your Premium subscription.
To cancel auto-renewal from your iOS device:
- Open the App Store and at the bottom, tap Featured.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and tap your Apple ID (Sign In if signed out).
- Tap View Apple ID.
- Under “SUBSCRIPTIONS,” tap Manage.
- Tap your Betternet Premium subscription.
- Switch Off Auto-Renewal and click Confirm.
- If Betternet is not listed under your subscriptions to manage, it means the auto-renewal has been cancelled already.
You can also check this article on iTunes Support Center where you can find detailed information.