Please follow these steps after reinstalling Betternet on your Android if you are still unable to connect to a Location.
- Change WiFi Settings: Go to Settings > Wi-Fi > Advanced > uncheck Avoid poor connection. This option is only available on some devices.
- Disable/turn off Battery saver: Open Quick Settings or your device's Settings app Settings > Tap Battery > Battery saver > To turn battery saver switch OFF.
- Disable Smart network switch: Go to Settings > Wi-Fi > uncheck Smart network switch, then try to connect Betternet. This option is only available on some devices.
- Connect to another network: for example, if you were connected to Wi-Fi, try connecting to your mobile data network or another Wi-Fi.
- Finally, open Betternet and turn protection ON
If the troubleshooting above did not resolve the issue, please let us know so we can further investigate by tapping the menu icon at the top left of the application, then tap Contact Us and Connection problem, then please provide us with a detailed explanation of the connection problem you are having. In addition, let us know if you are located in one of the following countries: Pakistan, Iran, Oman, Qatar, China, UAE or Saudi Arabia and please include the following:
- Your username
- Manufacturer and model of your device
- Android OS version
- A screenshot of any errors